Podcast with Laura Seifert from Yes. Ministries
If you guys didn't know, I am a huge fan of podcasts! There is so much guidance and knowledge to be unpacked by enjoying your favorite podcasts - no matter the subject! Because of this, podcasts are something that I am super passionate about and has been something that has been on my heart for a long time.
I recently prayed that the Lord would give me an opportunity to speak and share my message, and just later that week, He dropped two podcast opportunities in my lap! I look at every opportunity to share my experience in retail, entrepreneurship, and motherhood as a way to point people back to Christ. I want to not only emphasize the underlying story of how I got to be where I am today, but also to share how thankful I am for all that the Lord has given me, and to praise Him for how He shows up in my everyday life and in my business as well.
So, I was absolutely delighted and honored to be interviewed by Laura Seifert from Yes. Ministries to dive into my passion for fashion and to truly discuss what it means to show up for the Lord when it comes to dressing ourselves everyday.
Listed below are a few of the main talking points from that podcast, and if you would like to listen to more, click here!
- The journey of discovering my desire to help people feel comfortable and confident in their own skin stems from my journey through biomedical turned animal science background in college + my deep passion for fashion, clothing, and trends!
- Fashion as a form of expression of the creative nature that God has woven throughout our DNA - it is not about vanity, but self expression working for the glorification of our Savior.
- WEARING YOUR ART!
- Clothing as a tangible facilitator that bridges the gap between fashion and what is in one's heart.
- The fulfillment of my role of being the hands and feet of Christ through dressing and styling. Clothing acting as the vehicle of God's love, redemption, and mercy!
- Delight in the Lord through the art of FASHION!
- God as the original creator of clothing, used as expression.
- Garment and clothing references in the Bible, such as "cloak of righteousness," "clothing of joy," "remove your garment of sadness" and what that truly implies about dressing yourself!
Ultimately, the podcast embodies rajahstudio's true foundational purpose of ministering to women through clothing, fashion, and embracing clothes as a form of self expression and worship of our Creator!